Chef Bob was asked to feed people during this period of uncertainty with many programs to participate. The unanswered questions were to whom the food was going and how long it would take for that person to eat it.
Then there were three back-to-back phone calls from local neighbors.
The first was Ellen T. asking if Chef Bob could provide dinner for a Roswell Firehouse.
The next was from Emma’s former Centennial teacher Kris S. asking for Chef Bob to provide lunch for her Veterinary Center.
The final call was from Roy G. asking if Chef Bob could make his Chicken Orzo Soup for his 3 neighbors with the flu.
After consulting customers, neighbors in Barrington and surrounding neighborhoods; the decision was made to focus on neighbors. Those who are shut-ins, elderly, have small children and YES, even those annoying ones because at this time in our area, “do a good turn daily” is more than a Boy Scout Slogan. It is the right thing to do.
- GIVE-A-LUNCH Program and Delivery Service provided at Lunch, 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM
- Before ordering, you (the purchaser) must confirm with the neighbor receiving the Lunch, that they are aware food will be delivered. If there is a specific time that would be best, it would be good to know.
- You can order anything from the menu for their lunch; Reubens, Cubans, Philly Cheesesteak, etc. and the cost will be the regular price less a 12% discount.
- Why the $10 GIVE-A-LUNCH? Some people enjoy the plain and simple. A sandwich on White, Rye or Gluten-Free bun with choice of cheese, meat, Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, Pickle, homemade Chicken Orzo soup and homemade Potato Chips is just right.
- Once an order is received by phone or online (by Thursday, April 9), it will be confirmed, made and delivered.
- Each delivery will be set by the front door or designated location with a note stating who sent the food.
- No fees or gratuity is added, but you may tip the delivery driver at time of the order.
Does Charlton’s Cater? Yes, onsite, off-site, full service, drop-off or we can tailor to your needs.
I see from your menu that Wings, Burgers, BBQ, Sandwiches and Salads are your primary meals but can you provide anything else? Yes Chef Bob can prepare other foods based upon your requirements. For instance, in June, Paige ordered racks of Ribs, Pulled Pork, Coleslaw and Smoked Turkey for a family gathering but her mother-in-law requested she provide Lasagna. Although not on our menu, Chef Bob prepared a Lasagna for the family who described it as “one of the best they ever had.”
Why should I take the time to talk to Charlton’s about Catering? If you are looking to pick-n-order food, don’t bother calling Chef Bob. However, it you are looking to have an event that is only limited by your imagination, then take 15 minutes to have a conversation with Chef Bob! The worst that will happen, is that he can’t do it.
So, what are you looking for today? Call us at (770) 442-9005.
Are you tired of serving the same hors d’oeuvres? How long did you stare at the stores’ freezer section trying to figure out what to choose? Do they need to be Gluten-free?
If you are looking to make a change, serve some hors d’oeuvres that were hand-made and cannot be found ANYWHERE in the area like Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls, Beef or Chicken Chimichunga Poppers or a Pastrami Reuben Egg Roll to name a few, then look at what we have to offer. Then contact Charlton’s Catering (770) 729-4344 for pick-up at Charlton’s before the holiday.
Let Chef Bob prepare your Holiday food so while it heats in your oven, you can focus on enjoying family and guests. Pre-order today by contacting Charlton’s Catering (770) 440-9005 for pick-up at Charlton’s before the holiday.
Chef Bob has the best BBQ in the Tri-cities North of the Chattahoochee River, East of GA 400, South of Milton Parkway and West of Medlock Bridge Road! All meats trimmed, prepared and smoked onsite with Chef’s wood recipe for a perfect smoke on a Traeger Grill!
Large Orders require 48 hours notice so Pre-order today by contacting Charlton’s Catering (770) 729-4344 for pick-up at Charlton’s before the holiday.